Saturday, March 12, 2011

Homecoming...


I shall return,

return to hold you one last time

when the winter cosies up

under the blanket of skyscrappers...

When Prufrock jumps onto the early morning carraige

leaving behind a room full of maimed damsels...


I shall return ... I shall return

when the alley-lamps spread their fiery wings

chasing lustily the limping disowned pup

when lunatics integrate their dismembered bodies

gazing at the unsheathed moon..


I shall return

return to kiss you one last time..

when snow-flakes trickling down your navel

weave the wiccan charm..

When your breath will travel

the unscathed realms of my frozen body...


I shall return

Keep on returning till love's glory is restored

and we dissolve into the warmth the of the new moon...


I shall return


I shall never leave you alone -

staring at the apple-blossom's breath!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment